Now and in the furure
Real-time production and process monitoring
Staying competitive isn’t easy in today’s evolving manufacturing space. How do you increase efficiency and reduce costs while still complying with your customers’ requirements?
That’s where the Epicor Advanced MES Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for Epicor ERP comes in. Advanced MES utilizes Industry 4.0 technology on the shop floor—such as cyber-physical systems and Internet of Things (IoT) sensors—to help you gain the competitive advantage you need—both now and in the future.
Without additional assets
Epicor ERP manufacturers use Advanced MES to improve quality, reduce scrap, help ensure on-time delivery, and boost production throughput. It’s all about improving production execution and performance efficiency to gain a competitive advantage.
How do you make more without more assets? Uncover and eliminate downtime to make more parts or cut costs. MES can improve profitability by helping you find more capacity.
Solve production problems
Epicor Advanced MES collects data directly from equipment and operators on the shop floor in real time, minimizing inaccurate and time-consuming manual data collection. With information instantly in your hands, you can anticipate and solve production problems before they happen.
Real-time insight helps you pinpoint critical issues, reduce waste, and improve quality and customer service. Everyone in the plant and throughout the business can take action to improve manufacturing performance.
Developed for Manufacturing industry
With its origins in rubber, plastics, automotive and the metal industry, Epicor Advanced MES offers flexibility to respond to changing requirements and wishes.
value for your business
Epicor Advanced MES
- Improve cycle times, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), and plant productivity
- Eliminate manual data collection
- Improve scheduling agility with real-time insight into machine performance
- Monitor every cycle and every machine 24/7, giving you near-instantaneous visibility into production and quality problems
- Reduce scrap and rework with automatic part qualification and part rejection
- Capture part and machine process data for traceability purposes
- Maximize production and reduce costs by automatically capturing statistical process control (SPC) and statistical quality control (SQC) results
- Monitor utility consumption and pinpoint energy savings
The future is bright
Take your step into the future now
Work on the future of your company and get on the digital train together with Macroscoop.
Digitization and implementation of your software and machines are a must.